Grilled Mahi Mahi
- 5 pounds skinned, deboned mahi mahi, cut into chunks
- 3/4 (4.5 ounce) jar bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces shredded pepperjack cheese
· Prep Time: 20 minutes
· Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Place mahi mahi in an aluminum foil pan, and toss with the garlic to coat. Distribute butter evenly throughout pan. Spread onions over fish. Pour the lemon juice, wine, and diced tomatoes with green chile peppers over the fish. Season with salt and pepper. Tightly cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place pan on the grill grate, and cook fish 35 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Article Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/81140/grilled-mahi-mahi/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringId=88&referringContentType=recipe%20hub