BBQ Feta and Hot Banana Pepper Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seeded, chopped banana peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
· Prep Time: 10 minutes
· Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, peppers, and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Cook patties about 8 minutes per side on the prepared grill, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Article Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/56435/bbq-feta-and-hot-banana-pepper-turkey-burgers/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringId=88&referringContentType=recipe%20hub