Grilled Plum Kabobs
- 8 ripe plums, quartered and pitted
- · 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or vegetable oil
- · 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- · Caramel Sauce
1. Arrange 4 plum quarters on each of 8 skewers so that cut sides of fruit all face in the same direction. Brush cut side of fruit with oil, and place, cut side down, on a medium-hotgrill, off direct heat.
2. Grill just until fruit begins to turn golden brown, about 2 minutes. Brush bottoms of fruit with oil, and turn over. Grilluntil pit cavity fills with juices and fruit is soft, about 5 minutes, depending on ripeness of fruit and heat of grill.
3. Serve with bowls of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with caramel sauce.
Article Source: http://www.marthastewart.com/349907/grilled-plum-kabobs