Grilled Peach Melba
FOR THE PEACH MELBA
- · 2 large ripe peaches
- · 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- · 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
FOR THE RASPBERRY SAUCE
- · 1/2 pint raspberries
- · 2 tablespoons sugar
- · Ice cream
1. Heat grill to medium. Halve and pit peaches; prick skins with a fork. In a bowl, stir together butter and light-brown sugar; brush butter mixture over peach halves, coating entirely.
2. Make the raspberry sauce: In a bowl, toss raspberries with sugar; let sit 5 minutes. Pass through a sieve into anotherbowl, pressing with a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids.
3. Grill peaches on both sides until fruit is tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm, topped with ice cream and drizzled with raspberry sauce.
Article Source: http://www.marthastewart.com/348527/grilled-peach-melba