LEARN TO GRILL LIKE A PRO FROM The BBQ Buddha PITMASTER HIMSELF!
AKA: THE BBQ BUDDHA
He works with all kinds of live fire environments, from charcoal and gas grills to commercial grade smokers, and everything in-between. He has mastered the art of grilling in order to help people just like you get up to speed quickly and become the star of your next backyard BBQ.
His focus is to teach you, through his recipes and yours, how to use your 5 senses to produce great results on your grill or smoker. Move past things like time and temperature and learn to use the environment around you to produce amazing BBQ every time.
• Differences between Indirect and Direct Cooking
• Best Way to add Smoke Flavor to your Cook
• How to Reverse Sear Proteins
• How to use Cast Iron on the Big Green Egg
On the Menu:
• Reverse Seared Beef Tenderloin with Grilled Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts
• Smoked and Glazed Korean BBQ Chicken Wings
• Pan Seared Pork Chops with Bourbon, Crème, and Mushroom Sauce
$40.00 per Class - 10% OFF if you sign up for 2 or more Classes
Purchase tickets online here
CHRIS'S PERSONAL STATS:
Chris was on the team that won the Big Green Egg EGGtoberfest people’s choice award in 2017, is an official brand ambassador for Big Green Egg and Traeger Grills, has competed with the Dizzy Pig BBQ team, and writes a successful BBQ blog that has been featured on MSN Lifestyle, Huffington Post, and Thrillist.
In addition to being a pit master, he is a musician and plays multiple instruments including guitar, bass, and drums. I am married and have two incredible children as well as two French Bulldogs (Yoda and Obi) that we adore.