Grouper with Pineapple Salsa
- · 2 cups fresh pineapple
- · 2 green onions chopped
- · ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- · ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- · 4 teaspoons plus 2 Tablespoons lime juice divided
- · ⅛ teaspoon plus ¼ teaspoon salt divided
- · Dash cayenne pepper
- · 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- · 8 fish fillets
- · ⅛ teaspoon pepper
For salsa, in a serving bowl, combine pineapple, green onion, green pepper, cilantro, 4 teaspoons lime juice, ⅛ teaspoon salt and cayenne. Refrigerate until serving.
Mix oil and remaining lime juice. Drizzle over fish with remaining salt.
Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 350°F/177°C. Cook on Perforated Cooking Grid until done.
Article Source: http://biggreenegg.com/recipes/grouper-with-pineapple-salsa/