Grilled Grouper with Basil Tomato Sauce
- · 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- · 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- · 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
- · ¼ teaspoon salt
- · dash pepper
- · 2 fish fillets
- · ¼ cup diced seeded tomato
- · 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- · 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion
- · 1 ½ teaspoons red wine vinegar
- · ¼ teaspoon grated orange peel
In a large resealabe bag, combine the lemon juice, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper; add fish. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Drain and discard marinade.
Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 350°F/177°C. Grill fish on Perforated Cooking Grid until fish flakes easily.
In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat. Serve with fish.
Article Source: http://biggreenegg.com/recipes/grilled-grouper-with-basil-tomato-sauce/