Grilled Chicken Arugula Pesto Wings
- · 2 pounds chicken wings, tips trimmed
- · 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon® Seasoned Vegetable Base
- · 1 (4 ounce) package of Baby Arugula
- · 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- · 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- · 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- · 3⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- · 1⁄2 cup olive oil
Add the Seasoned Vegetable Base, arugula, garlic, lemon juice, black pepper and 1⁄4 cup of the Parmesan cheese to the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Pulse for 30 seconds. While the machine is running slowly drizzle in the olive oil until the pesto is combined.
Add the pesto to a re-sealable plastic bag, add the wings, toss to coat and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
Set EGG for indirect cooking (with convEGGtor) at 450°F/232°C.
Remove the wings from the pesto and place directly onto the EGG. Grill the wings for 10 minutes per side.
Remove the wings from the EGG and sprinkle with the remaining grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Article Source: http://biggreenegg.com/recipes/grilled-chicken-arugula-pesto-wings/