Smokey Grilled Chicken Nachos
The combination of fresh ingredients and chicken cooked on the EGG creates the perfect flavorful and shareable dish.
- · 5 Perdue Perfect Portions Mesquite Grilled Chicken Breast, defrosted
- · 2 cups cheese, shredded
- · 1 cup corn, canned, organic
- · 1 cup pinto beans, canned, organic
- · 1 teaspoon black pepper
- · 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- · 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- · 1 teaspoon onion powder
- · ½ teaspoon oregano, crushed
- · extra virgin olive oil
Mix seasoning blend and set aside.
Set EGG for indirect cooking at 350°F/177°C.
Drain marinade from chicken breast, place chicken in a bowl, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Sprinkle half the seasoning blend on chicken and mix well.
Place chicken on the cooking grid and cook 4-5 minutes per side. Remove chicken from EGG and rest before slicing. While chicken is grilling, rinse, drain, corn and beans.
Place ½ tablespoon of olive oil into a skillet over medium heat, add corn and beans, season with remaining seasoning blend, sauté for about 5 minutes.
- · blue corn chips
- · yellow corn chips
- · jalapenos, sliced
- · tomatoes, diced
- · avocado, diced
- · green onions, sliced
- · sour cream
Place chips on a round pizza pan, top with bean and corn mixture, cheese, and chicken. Place on the cooking grid and cook for 2-3 minutes, until cheese melts. Top with remaining ingredients.
Article Source: http://biggreenegg.com/recipes/smokey-grilled-chicken-nachos/