Roasted Corn and Green Chili Cheese Spread
- · 1 1⁄2 cups Roasted Corn, Kernels (or 2 medium Ears of Corn)
- · 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- · 1 cup Mayonnaise
- · 1 (4 oz.) can diced Green Chili Peppers, drained and rinsed
- · 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon® Reduced Sodium Roasted Chicken Base
- · 2 teaspoons Original Louisiana Hot Sauce
- · 1⁄2 teaspoon Black Pepper
Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 400°F/204°C.
Wrap Ears of Corn in foil or leave in husk and place onto EGG. Turn corn until tender, approximately 20-25 minutes. Once tender, kernels can be cut from the cob.
In a bowl, combine Mayonnaise, Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Base, Original Hot Sauce and Black Pepper and mix well.
Add Roasted Corn Kernels, Cheddar Cheese and Green Chilis and blend well.
Refrigerate and serve with our favorite chip or grilled vegetables for dipping.
Makes 4.5 cups
Article Source: http://biggreenegg.com/recipes/roasted-corn-and-green-chili-cheese-spread/