- · 1 pound lump crabmeat, canned
- · 2 large eggs, beaten
- · 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- · 1⁄2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- · 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- · 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- · 2 teaspoons Big Green Egg Dizzy Gourmet Viva Caliente Seasoning
- · 1⁄2 cup Big Green Egg Vidalia Onion Sriracha Sauce, or sweet barbecue sauce
Set EGG for indirect cooking (with convEGGtor) at 375°/191°C.
In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, jalapenos, panko, mayo, parsley and BGE seasoning. Mix well until blended.
Add the crab meat and fold together until well blended.
Form the crab mixture into 4 equal size balls. Smash them into thick patties.
Bake until golden brown, approximately 18-20 minutes.
Combine the barbecue sauce and the ranch dressing in a small bowl. Mix well. Serve the crab cakes with the barbecue ranch as a dipping sauce.
Makes 4 servings
Article Source: http://biggreenegg.com/recipes/crab-cakes/