- 1/2 cup thickly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 16 large fresh button mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Place the zucchini, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, squash, red onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic. Pour over the vegetables. Cover bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, and place on preheated grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Article Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/14581/marinated-veggies/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringId=117&referringContentType=recipe%20hub