- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 pound cooked ham, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
· Prep Time: 15 minutes
· Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, and mustard. Thread ham and pineapple chunks alternately onto skewers.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place skewers on the prepared grill, and brush liberally with the brown sugar mixture. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently and basting often. Serve when heated through and richly glazed.
Article Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/25467/ham-and-pineapple-kabobs/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringId=88&referringContentType=recipe%20hub