- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- · Prep Time: 10 minutes
- · Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk olive oil, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl; add sweet potatoes and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Place coated sweet potatoes on the preheated grill; cook, flipping sweet potatoes every 5 minutes, until crisp around the edges and tender in the middle, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note: For spicier sweet potatoes, use 2 tablespoons chile oil and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- If you don't want to grill these, you can bake them in the oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange prepared sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and follow step 3.
Article Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/242208/grilled-spicy-sweet-potato-chips/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringId=117&referringContentType=recipe%20hub