- 1 eggplant, peeled and sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- Salt as needed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning, or to taste
- 1 (4 ounce) log goat cheese, softened
- 2 canned whole roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Arrange eggplant slices on a large plate and sprinkle both sides with salt. Refrigerate until water has been drawn out, at least 30 minutes. Rinse eggplant slices and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Lightly brush both sides of eggplant slices with olive oil and season with Italian seasoning.
- Grill eggplant slices on the preheated grill, exactly 3 minutes per side. Spread goat cheese on 1 side of each eggplant slice and sprinkle with roasted red peppers. Serve open-faced or rolled up.
Article Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/234061/grilled-eggplant-rollups/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringId=117&referringContentType=recipe%20hub